Monday, November 15, 2010

Daily Gratitude

Since I didn't get a chance to post yesterday about what I am thankful for I have to post two different things today.

I am thankful for my primary children & the hugs they gave me yesterday when I went to watch their primary program. I was so sad leaving my primary children when I moved home. It was so good to return to my old family ward to visit my primary class & the many friends I made in the Wells Ward.


Today, I am thankful for good health. I am grateful that I made the decision to gain a healthier lifestyle. I love the new & improved Becky. I love being able to do new things & find the extra engery to pursue new goals. I can't wait for the day when I can run an entire 5K. My life is truly blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment