A lot of people think that doing gastric bypass surgery is an easy route. There is nothing easy about weight loss surgery. Its a tool to help you be successfull, but you still have to monitor what you eat, drink plenty of water and exercise 30 minutes everyday. Its not a miracle cure. It requires a lot of hard work, which I am willing to do. I look at it as a fresh start, one that I want to take full advantage of. I am working right now on increasing my exercise from 3 days a week to 5 days a week for 30 minutes. Working out is easier for me now that I have gotten rid of 62 pounds. Before the surgery, I would go workout but every part of my body would hurt. My knees, back & legs would ache. I love not feeling that way anymore. I love the extra energy that I have. I can't wait to see where I am at in 1 year.
I decided with the holidays coming up that I wasn't going to bake like I normally do. I don't trust myself being around cookie dough. I figure why tempted myself. I find that a lot of my family, neighbors & friends provide enough baked goodies during the holidays that I don't need to bake. It used to be tradition that my mom and I would bake every year. I figure its time to start new traditions.
I thought it would be fun to show the timeline of pictures that I have from where I am at today to where I started.
2 MONTH Picture (Current picture):
1 MONTH Picture:
2 WEEKS Picture:


Go Becky!!! You look great!
ReplyDeleteA new holiday tradition can be making cards or ornaments. That is always fun, and you won't be tempted. :) Keep up the hard work.
Hey Becky, you are looking amazing sweetheart. Love You, and good luck on those traditions! I always love making bath salts.
ReplyDelete