The first goal I set after having my weight loss surgery was to loose 100pounds. Guess what? I have lost 108 pounds. I lost this weight in 4 months and 15 days which seems crazy. I am not sure what my next goal will be but I will figure it out soon. As long as I keep loosing the weight that is what is really important to me. I love seeing all of the changes that occur within myself. I am enjoying the ride.
My house is all decked out for the holidays. It took me forever to finish my tree this year because I am such a perfectionist when it comes to decorating. Maybe one day I will learn to not be such a perfectionist. I got to enjoy my tree with all of its beautiful lights for 3 days, on the 4th day I had them on I left the room for a minute came back and none of them are working. I'm not sure what's wrong but I miss not having my lights on. I don't want to take the tree apart to fix it either because the tree is so beautiful. Oh well, I guess I enjoy the tree without lights this year.
Yay for you!!! That is so great!
ReplyDeleteAbout your lights... do you have the GFC protected outlets? If so, find the outlet with the reset button on it and push it. That happened to us with our outside lights. We finally found the outlet that reset it, in the back of a closet. It's usually the closest outlet to that plug. Hopefully that will fix it. I would hate for you to have to undo your pretty tree. Merry Christmas!!
YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!! congratulations of achieving your goal. That's great! I hope you can figure out those dang lights. Remember Clark Griswold and his light dilema?
ReplyDelete