I have a feeling that 2010 will be a great year for me, my family & everyone else. I am so excited to see what 2010 has in store for all of us. Of course we all will still have our ups & downs because that is what life is all about & how find out our true charater when times get tough. However I truly believe that what you what we put out there in the universe comes back to us tenfold. So I am telling the universe that 2010 will be a fabulous year for all. Its similar to the same concept that is talked about in the movie "The Secret".
I don't like to set New Years Resolutions. What I like to do is re-evaluate my life over the last year and set new goals to help to make positive changes in all areas of my life. Ultimately my overall goal for this new year is to find balance in my life.
I can't make up my mind if I want to share my goals that I have set with everyone yet or not. It would hold me accountable to keeping those goals. I guess you will just have to wait and see if I post them.
I challenge my followers to take time to re-evaluate your own lives and lets all try bring balance & harmony into our lives.
Weight Loss Update:
I have lost a total of 120 pounds in 5 1/2 months. I love experiencing the transformation that I am going through. I feel like a completely different person and yet I am still the same. The hardest part is I get very bored with the food I eat. There isn't much variety with the types of protiens & vegetables I eat. I have been exploring the internet to find recipes that are suitable for gastrci bypass post surgery patients. I am grateful for all the blessings that have come into my life for having the surgery. I love to exercise. I am now taking the stair at work and that would have never been an option before the surgery.
Yeah for 120 pounds! I'm having a hard time figuring out what I want for 2010. Hmmmm. I need to think on that.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, again, on the weight loss! Hooray for you! :D
ReplyDeleteI decided not to make resolutions this year either. I don't think that anything can be "resolved" in a year. Therefore, I decided to make three wishes instead. I did put them on my blog, because I really wanted to put them out to the Universe.
And a sidenote: If you've read The Secret, you really need to read The Wishing Year. It is now one of my favorite books.
You inspire me lady! :)
ReplyDelete