I'm not ready for winter!!!! I don't like the cold! I don't mind driving in the snow, its the other drivers that I worry about. I can't believe we had our first snow fall in the Salt Lake Valley. I am excited for our 60 degree weather next week. It shouldn't surprise me that it's snowing as Utah is known for having the craziest weather around.
If only I could find a way to stay warm & figure out a way to walk on ice without falling down. I have a fear of walking on ice. I look like a little old granny when I hit a ice patch walking into work, I will walk very slowly and hold my arms out for balance. I'm sure it's a pretty sight to see.
There's nothing worse than slipping in front of people. I fell in the road last winter while getting the mail. Luckily it was dark so I don't think anyone saw me. It hurt. Boooo winter!!
ReplyDeleteIt's snowing here today too. I can't believe this crazy weather.
ReplyDelete