I have so many pet peeves that I could blog on and on about all of them. One of my biggest pet peeves is I get really annoyed when other people come to work really sick because they don't want to miss a day of work and spread around their germs. They have now successfully contaminated the workplace & shared their germs with everyone else. Its like an incubator at my work, once one person gets sick it spreads all over until almost everyone has caught the nasty bug. I caught a nasty cold from someone and I hate it when I don't feel good.
Now that I have vented about my pet peeve, I feel much better. Lesson learned: Please stay home from work if you think you are contagious or if you are not feeling well at all. Thank you!
Weight Loss update: I am 7 months out from my surgery and I have lost 143 pounds. The new pair of levis that I bought about a month ago are starting to get baggy on me. I can't wait for warmer weather so I start wearing cute capris.
A couple of post ago I talked about how I was addicted to exercise. I feel like a hypocrite because I haven't been exercising the last week and half because I haven't felt good. Someone at work told me that its good to workout when you don't feel good because it will help you get better quicker? I don't think that is true. I think its better to give your body a rest.
I agree with two things in your post. First, people should not come to work sick. And students should also stay at home when they're sick. Second, I think you should stay home when you're not feeling well. I don't think it does your body much good to workout when it's on the mend from being sick.
ReplyDeleteYes. Give your body a rest from the gym when you're not feeling well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss! The number keeps growing!
Congratulations on your weight loss! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you got sick. I wish workplaces were more proactive in encouraging people to stay home when they are sick!
I agree about resting when you are sick. It seems like working out would just wear your body down more and keep you sick longer. I don't have any facts to back that up, but it makes sense to me.
Sheesh girl! You are just getting smaller and smaller!
ReplyDeleteGood on ya!!
Hey Becky,
ReplyDeleteEmail me when you have aminute to spare. I have a few questions for you!
fishfam@bezzant.com