I need to sell my piano. Its a Bremen Spinet piano. It was made in 1952 through 1960. I am asking $250 OBO. I need to sell it before the end of August. The buyer would need to make their own arrangements to pick it up from my house.
The piano has a Blond color finish on it. It is in good to fair condition. Good condition because all of the keys work & it plays very well. The outside of the piano is in fair condition. The finish is peeling & chipped. There are some discolorations on the finish as well. The piano bench is not the original piano bench.
This piano would be ideal for a family who wants a piano for their children to take piano lessons but don't want to pay a lot for a nice working piano. If any of my readers know anyone who might be interested in my piano let me know and I can contact them or they can leave a message on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment