I need to do a better job at blogging on a regular basis. It has been awhile since I have blogged about where I am with my weight loss. For the last month I haven't lost or gained any weight. I have hit those notorious plateaus. I have lost a total of 169 lbs. I haven't been able to pull past 169 pounds. I am grateful for very pound I have lost and appreciate the new lease on life I have.
I am more focused & motivated to get to my maintance goal of 180 pounds. I know it will happen, its just going to take more time, patience & discipline. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. July 20th will be 1 year to the date since I had the surgery. I have realized that the farther I get out from my surgery date, the more laid back I have become in tracking and measuring my food. This could be one reason why I have hit a plateau. It just requires some more tweaking & fine tuning as to what will and won't work for me.
I am very excited. On June 12th I will be walking in a 5K. I am nervous as I have never done a 5K but have been preparing for this one. My worst fear is that I will be the last person walking, holding up the race. I don't think that will happen as my time is pretty good, but it is still a fear of mine. Anyone is welcome to join me as I walk my first 5k. I will post information about it shortly. Also I will post new pictures as soon as I can get someone to take them.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
I love checking your blog and seeing your progress. You are such an inspiration!
ReplyDelete