I'm back! I know it has been a long time since I have blogged. I couldn't remember how to log in to my blog so that goes to show it has been too long since my last post.
Life is great but seems a little busy for me lately. I am in the process of packing up my duplex to get ready to move. I will be moving in August. I am moving home to live with my dad & step mom for about 6 to 7 months to pay off my debt from my surgery. This decision was not easy for me to make, but after much thought & prayer I know that it is the right decision for me. I am going to miss living in Sugar House, my lovely duplex, my primary class, my friends and my ward. It is hard for us to experience change, but sometimes it brings about the greatest blessings.
I had a wonderful 4th of July weekend with my friend Deedre' and her parents. Deedre' invited me up to her parents cabin for the weekend. They have the most beautiful cabin up by Kamas and the Uintah Mountains. It was nice to get away and enjoy the beauty of our mountains. Deedre' and I spent a lot of our time exploring & hiking. We hiked Mirror Lake, Fehr Lake & Ruth Lake. I was impressed with how well I did an how far I have come in a year since my surgery. I would have never done any of these hikes before. I was able to do all 3 hikes and enjoy each of them tremendously. I do have to thank Deedre' for pushing me when I wanted to give up.
I am closely approaching my 1 year mark July 20th since my surgery. I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. I have lost a total of 189 pounds. I have 95 more pounds that I want to loose to get to my maintenance weight. I am determined to make it to my goal. At my year mark I was going to allow myself to introduce carbs & sweets back into my diet very slowly. I decided to wait until I reach my maintenance goal of 180 pounds before I introduce those foods again. I will get new pictures posted as soon as I can. I am excited for my future and the new experiences I get to explore along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment