I met with my doctor today who was pleased with my overall success. He informed me that all of my labs came back with excellent results. My blood sugar, cholesterol, & blood pressure fell well within the normal ranges. Its nice to know that all of my hard work has paid off.
I am not quite to my goal weight of 180 pounds, but I know I will get there. I realize that my journey is going to take me longer then some but all that matters is that I reach my goal. I am determined to make it. My doctor reminded me to not get so caught up in the number & lose sight of whats most important which is staying active, feeling healthy & happy.
My ultimate goal is to stay focused & committed to my new lifestyle so that I can keep the weight off long term. I love my new life. I love all of the extra energy that I have. I love trying new things that I have never been able to do before. I am excited for my future and all that it has in store for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment