I finally updated my blog! Please don't pass out from shock because of this occasion. I am alive & well.
The last time I posted it was November so let me update you on what I have been doing since then.
December
I had a nice & relaxing Christmas with my family & friends. I kept everything simple this year. I didn't bake or send out Christmas cards. I cut back on my Christmas shopping and kept it very minimal. I have to say I really enjoyed my holiday. It was nice to let go some of the added pressures I put on myself to have a perfect Christmas. It was lovely to just enjoy the true meaning of Christmas.
We had a health scare with my dad. I got a call from my brother who lives in South Carolina. My dad's work didn't have anyway to get a hold of me so they called my brother. They found my dad passed out by his car at work. They didn't know what happened but he was taken by ambulance. The doctors are still running tests to figure out what happened. He just went in for an MRI & EEG of his head last week. His neurologist believes he had a seizure. He hasn't had another one since so we hope all is well.
January
I started the new year off feeling optomistic about what 2011 had in store for me. I decided not to set any New Years Resolutions. Instead I decided to focus on the goals I already have set to live a more well balanced life in all areas: physical, spiritual, financial & mental.
It was a very busy month at my work. It's about the only month we can work a lot of overtime. I signed up for as much overtime as I could. I would arrive to work at 6am and leave at 6pm. In one two week period I worked 109 hours total. I treated my overtime as my part time job. Working this overtime brought me one step closure to attaining my goal to getting out of debt.
I had a guy hit on me at church but I didn't know that he was. After telling my best friend what he said, she was the one who informed me that he was hitting on me. I am so clueless when it comes to these things. It was flattering.
February
I did my first 5K for 2011. It was titled Run for Love. The 5k was to help a family raise money to help pay adoption expenses for their second child. My good friend Michelle Jensen asked me if I would do it with her. She has always wanted to do a 5k and we thought it would be fun to do it together. It was cold but we had a blast anyways.

My cousin Holly Blackham came home from her mission in Nashville TN. She is like a second sister. My mom babysat Holly from the time she was a little baby to when she started school. It is so good to have her home. She served a wonderful mission and was a great missionary.

I went to the dentist in February and he informed me that I had 6 cavities and needed 3 crowns. I no longer eat candy so I thought the cavitites would go away. No fair! Maybe I should start eating candy again.
March
The month is going strong but not much to blog about yet for this month yet. I am enjoying the warmer temperatures that we are having. I have spring fever. I can't wait for it to be here.
I want my blog go private so if you want to be added to the list of viewers please send me your email and I will add you. You can email me at idautberry@gmail.com or just post a comment on my blog.
please can I continue to follow you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you updated...maybe I should update mine too. Add me to your list please :)
ReplyDeletedjandgin@msn.com
Thanks Becky!
Ginger
You better add me miss! I love the updates!
ReplyDeleteedethrow@yahoo.com
Add me. Add me. I love reading about your progress.
ReplyDeletePlease add me too! :)
ReplyDelete