Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring

Spring has sprung & I couldn't be more excited. I truly love this time of year. Spring is my favorite season. I love the flowers, the new green grass, the chirping birds and the weather. I love that I can go walking outside on my lunch break to awaken and refresh my spirit.

This time of year definitley brightens my day and puts an extra kick in my step. I find it is invigorating to be out in nature. I am grateful for all the little things that make this earth beautiful.

I hope each of us can slow down and take some time to enjoy the beauty all around us. I feel like some weeks I am so busy being busy that I don't have time to relax & enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I think sometimes we plan our lives so much that we overbook ourselves.

My goal this week is to slow down, remove the things from my life that I think are important but are not so that I can just take time to meditate & relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment