Sunday, April 25, 2010
Spring at Temple Square
Last Sunday, my friends Margo & Debra suggested that we go to Temple Square for a walk right after church. We usually go walking around the neighborhood, but Debra mentioned how everything was in full bloom so it didn't take much for Margo and I to agree to the idea.
We couldn't ask for a better day. The weather was fabulous. It was 70 degrees, the sun was warm but we were blessed with a nice cool breeze to make it a perfect day. I enjoyed the day, the walk and the company of good friends. I realized that sometimes the simple things in life can bring me the most happiness.
I hope you enjoy the pictures that I took from my trip to temple square. We truly all have a lot to be grateful for. Lets all take time to enjoy the simple things in life.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! And you look gorgeous too!
ReplyDelete