Sunday, April 4, 2010

April Fools!

I would like to introduce you to my new husband, children & pet. On April 1st I was introduced to all of them by my co-workers. They wanted to surprise me on April Fools day with an imaginary husband & family. They introduced me to my gorgeous husband, 4 beautiful children and my own pet.




Most everyone I sit around with at work knows that I have a thing for Firemen. There have been a couple of times the firemen have come to our workplace for medical emergency & I will stop working to catch a look at them as they walk by. We call them our eye candy when they come.

As you can see my co-workers decided to play off of my Firemen fascination and provide me with my hot husband. The pictures are framed and sitting on my desk at work. Every time I look at them they make me laugh. It made for an interesting day at work. Everyone that walked by my desk stopped to ask me about my pictures.

I have to admit I can't keep my eyes off of my imaginary husband when I am working. The sad thing is I can't think of a sexy name to give him. My co-workers thought it was only fitting that I name him but none of then names I come up with seem fitting. I am open for suggestions. My co-workers thought it would also be fitting that they provide me with a dalmation as my pet since I have the firemen as my husband.

It is official now. You have met my imaginary family. I hope you enjoy their pictures as much as I do.

Updated Weight Loss Pictures:



I love the pink shirt I am wearing in the pictures. I bought it at Ross for $6.99. A couple of weeks ago I went clothes shopping with a friend. It was so nice to be able to walk into Ross an pull tons of clothes off the rack that I could try on. My friend and I had so much fun we were laughing hysterically with some of the selections we tried on. There were two ladies next to our dressing room and as they were leaving they told us that they had so much fun eavesdropping on our shopping experience because we were having so much fun. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun clothes shopping.


I have now lost 152 pounds as of two weeks ago. I should weigh myself tomorrow and see where I am at again. Because of how much weight I have lost, I do have a lot of excess skin that eventually I will need to have plastic surgery to remove. I have a lot of excess skin on my upper arms and have become very self concious about it. I make sure that I purchase shirts that have 3/4 inch sleeves. While I was trying on some of the shirts my girlfriend picked out, she wasn't aware of my sleeve requirements, so needless to say some of the shirts I tired on were beautiful but showed too much of my arms. We had a good time laughing about my arms. I will take my baggy arms anyday over how miserable I felt before the surgery.


I was so pleased with myself I was able to purchase 6 shirts at Ross and my entire bill came in around $55. Before my weight loss I would have spent $55 on one shirt. You can see why I was so excited.


The other day I realized that my cousin left for her mission to Tennessee 2 days after I had my surgery. I realized that we both will be hitting our 1 year mark very shortly. This realization lit a fire within me. I realized that after our 1 year mark that leaves me 6 months before my cousin gets home from her mission. Because of this realization, I am now motivated to reach my maintance goal of weighing 180 pounds by the time my cousin gets home from her mission. This is the fire that was lit within me. I am now more determined to reach my goal. I am so excited! This excitement & motivation helps me stay focused on my long term goal. I can't wait until my cousin comes home from her mission.




1 comment:

  1. What a fun April Fool's day! He looks like a Rick to me. Not sure why, but he does.

    I'm so proud of you for staying on track with your weight loss goals! Congratulations on the shopping trip, sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete