As of yesterday, I have lost a total of 43 pounds since I first saw my surgeon. I can't believe how fast those pounds just came off. It's kind of exciting. I think the most weight I ever lost on my own attempts was 50 pounds. It's nice to know that I will be surpassing that & more in the near future. I can't wait until I reach losing 100 pounds. I might just have to have a party to celebrate.
I am so glad that I held on to so many pants that didn't fit me, because now they are coming in handy. This week I have worn two outfits that I haven't been able to wear for at least a year. It's like shopping but only in my closet.
I'm sure some of my readers are bored that every post I have has something to do about my weight loss success. I honestly can't think of anything else to talk about right now. Maybe once the newness wears off I will post about other things.
Thank you for those readers who have sent me their book suggestions. I look forward to a new list of books to read from.
I posted a comment earlier but it for some reason didn't show up. So if you get two that is why. Anyways It was so weird I found your blog. I am glad I did. I am glad the surgery went go I am excited to hear your updates.
ReplyDeleteHeather
I am so not tired of you posting about your success; just thrilled for you! Keep it up, Becky!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo, Becky, that is fantastic!! If you are looking for book recommendations, you might consider using goodreads.com. I love it! You can find me on there and I have lots of books with descriptions/ratings.
ReplyDeleteDang girl, that is amazing! Plus, I won't get tired of hearing about your success, it's inspiring. Keep up the good work and enjoy your thimbles of food :)
ReplyDeleteBecky, that is wonderful news! Keep goin strong, girl!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome!!! You're going to have to keep us updated with pictures so we can recognize you when you're walking down the street!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm on goodreads.com as well. It really is a fun site; kind of like Facebook for book lovers.
AWESOME!!! I am so excited for you! Keep up the good work! Keep us updated on your progress, you are an inspiration to us all. luv ya
ReplyDelete