I am so grateful for the amount of weight I have lost. I am grateful that I was able to have the surgery. I have been really happy with how smoothly the diet, exercise & new life has been going for me.
However, this weekend was really hard for me and I have no clue why. I was struggling with my feelings. I know I have a lot to be grateful for, but I just couldn't get out of the funk that I was in. I was so sad on Saturday that all I wanted to do was cry. (I did cry) I was depressed and had no idea why. I hate feeling this way. Thank goodness for my dad & step mom & for being able to spend time with them to help get my mind off things. We all headed down to a neighbors house to help her clean up her front yard. The neighbors big tree split & fell in her front yard & was covering the sidewalk.
I think I got overwhelmed & stressed with all the changes going on. I have been looking for a part time job because I want to get all of medical bills paid off sooner than later. I have applied at a few places but haven't heard back. I really don't want to work on Sundays. I know I was supposed to have the surgery. I know it was an answer to many prayers. I know that the Lord is aware of me & that He will help me find a part time job. I just need to keep the faith & keep doing my part. Sometimes that is the hardest thing to do. Especially when I am not a patient person. I guess the lesson I am learning right now is patience.
I am grateful for all my friends & followers who cheer me on & support me through all he good & bad. I know that everything will work out.
You need to watch something funny like The Simpson's or Malcolm In The Middle. Those shows always make me feel better. I don't know why, maybe a good laugh does wonders. You are doing awesome... keep it up girl!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Becky! You are doing so well! Everything we work hard for means the most to us.
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I'm with Ginger on watching some funny tv. Sounds like you took the best medicine - service. Works every time!
ReplyDeleteHey pretty lady! You are doing awesome, even with patience lingering about, it will be worth it.
ReplyDeleteHey Becky! Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time! I for one can relate, this isn't an easy thing! It will all be worth it, no matter how long it takes to pay for the surgery and for the weight to come off! I'm wishing you the best!
ReplyDelete