Monday, August 3, 2009

Before & After Pictures





Today is exactly 2 weeks since I had the surgery. I feel fabulous. These pictures above are my before & after pictures. I go to see the surgeon tomorrow so I am excited to find out the exact amount I have lost since the surgery.


I love when I pull out an old shirt that I have been saving for when I loose weight & fit nows. That is a wonderful feeling. I had my dad take the picture below because this green shirt I haven't been able to wear for at least 2 years.



5 comments:

  1. Becky, you look AMAZING! I am so excited for you journey. I can't wait to watch the progress as your new life unfolds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great, Becky! I'm so glad that everything is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking good! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beck, you look great!! You're posts are so inspiring and positive, thank you!
    Here are a few amazing books. I never remember authors, so sorry.
    1- Pope Joan (so good)
    2- The Glass Castle, this one has a bit of swearing, but it is so amazing. It is a memoir.
    3- A Tree Grows In Brooklyn (loved it)
    4- These Is My Words ... that looks like a typo, but that is the title. Every woman in my family has read this and absolutely loved it!!

    Also, The Time Traveler's Wife is pretty good. It is a little hard to follow at times, and it is a bit dirty. It was good though. I am looking forward to the movie. The Secret Life Of Bees is a good book as well. Happy reading!

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures!! you look great!!

    ReplyDelete